Cannabis is an herbaceous plant that resembles grass. There are chemicals in cannabis leaves called Cannabinoids, which have significant effects, including THC and CBD. Today, cannabis is used as sprays, oils, capsules, and medical vaporizers. Until being put in food, various beverages, and medical marijuana is used to treat various diseases. For each form of treatment, the concentration of cannabinoids was not the same. And meet the needs of different patients. This is at the discretion of a medical professional in providing care.
However, you should use cannabis extract in moderation because marijuana has Both benefits and harms of marijuana use. If used in excess, it can have long-term adverse effects. Know about CBD well before buy from a CBD shop.
What are the properties of cannabis? What are the properties of cannabis?
- improve appetite
- It helps to relax, makes you feel better
- easy to sleep
- Reduce nausea and vomiting
- relieve chronic pain
- inhibit cancer cells
When we eat cannabis, each person may react differently to marijuana. The symptoms that can be observed are as follows:
- nausea and vomiting
- dry mouth
- feel dry
- fast heartbeat
- chest pain
- mood swings
If you have these symptoms After using marijuana for a while, you may be at risk of becoming addicted to marijuana. Take a look at your symptoms:
- When you are stressed or have problems, You will only use marijuana. to relieve stress, anxiety
- I tried to avoid using marijuana, But I could not succeed.
- Obsessed with marijuana until unable to concentrate on other activities
- There was a feeling of wanting to use more Kancha all the time.
Pros and cons of cannabis:
The advantages of cannabis
- Eating Kancha can help you increase your appetite if you are hungry and have less appetite.
- Feel sick. There is dizziness, nausea, and vomiting. Taking Gancha can relieve nausea and vomiting.
- Cannabinoids contain cannabinoids in cannabis leaves. can reduce emotionally violent behavior.
- Research has found that THC in cannabis leaves can prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
- Cannabis can shrink malignant tumors such as cancer.
- Sleepless person Taking cannabis will help you sleep better. So, collect your medicine from a CBD shop.
Disadvantages of cannabis
- Because cannabis has a stimulant effect. If the user uses excessive amounts May cause the drug user to have symptoms of drunkenness like alcohol, seeing her picture, ears sparkling, paranoid, unable to control herself.
- Patients with psychotic symptoms should not consume marijuana Because it will result in confusion, anxiety, and short attention span, to the point of losing balance.
- Long-term use of marijuana in large quantities, As a result, your body deteriorates and may more easily cause diseases such as chronic bronchitis. weight loss, slimming
- Marijuana also decreases the amount of sperm in males. Because of the effect that affects the male hormone testosterone.
- Smoking four rolls of marijuana are equivalent to smoking one pack and is five times more likely to cause cancer than smoking.
What diseases can marijuana cure?
Cannabis treats chemotherapy-induced nausea/vomiting.
For people with nausea or vomiting from chemotherapy, the doctor will prescribe Nabilone. Still, the patient must be 18 years or older because of side effects affecting the nervous system because it is extracted from cannabis.
Cannabis treats spasticity in people with multiple sclerosis.
Cannabis can rejuvenate muscles for multiple sclerosis patients and Relieve acute pain for patients with spasms.
Cannabis treats challenging to treat epilepsy and drug-resistant epilepsy.
Studies have shown that CBD (CBD shop) contained in cannabis has the potential to improve epilepsy patients. Patients with drug-resistant epilepsy used the substance, and their symptoms were reduced by up to 44%.
Cannabis treats Alzheimer’s disease.
The University of Florida has been testing cannabis as a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease patients. Because it was found that Delta 9 can inhibit beta protein cells from producing toxins, it can inhibit the activity of mitochondria as well.
Cannabis treats Parkinson’s disease.
Cannabis contains photo cannabinoids. If a Parkinson’s patient uses cannabis oil 2-5 drops a day, it reduces the dopamine that affects inflammation in the brain and improves the neurotransmitter secretion system.